MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleat
The MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats are a cost effective means of upgrading the air quality, while maintaining low pressure drop and long service life. It meets “LEED” standards for the Green Building Council’s latest LEED MERV 13 Indoor Air Quality requirements for occupant health. The MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats offers all the benefits of the pre-filter and final filter in one compact design. It’s a simple, easy upgrade for existing equipment. The high capacity design increases service life, minimizes maintenance and disposal cost.
The MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats synthetic media is electrostatically charged, creating a force that attracts and holds particles. This provides for higher initial efficiency with reduced resistance to airflow. The media is thermally bonded, continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shed fibers or absorb moisture. No chemical binders are used during the manufacturing process.
The rigid beverage board frame is coated with adhesive and the media bonded to the frame to prevent air bypass.
The MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats are MERV 13 rated according to ASHRAE 52.2 standards. The MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats are available in one, two and four inch depths.
- Electrostatically charged synthetic media
- Designed for longer service life
- Up to 30% more efficient that typical fiberglass panel filters
- High dust hold capacity
- Moisture resistant
- Does not promote microbial growth
- Protects expensive HVAC equipment from effects of dirty air
- Available in one, two and four inch sizes
- 1” MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats have 18 pleats per linear foot - 12 per case
- 2” MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats have 15 pleats per linear foot - 12 per case
- 4” MERV 13 Extended Surface Pleats have 11 pleats per linear foot - 6 per case
Merv 13 Pleat 24x30x1
Merv 13 Pleat 24x30x2
Merv 13 Pleat 25x25x1
Merv 13 Pleat 25x25x2
Merv 13 Pleat 25x28x2
Merv 13 Pleat 25x29x4