Aluminum Medium Weight Filter 10x20x2
Environet Aluminum Mesh filters are uniquely designed to remove dust, dirt and other foreign objects from the air. The patented design causes the air to constantly change directions while passing through the filter. The Aluminum Mesh filters are constructed of high grade quality materials and that will hold up to numerous cleanings.
The Aluminum Medium Weight Filter is processed from sheet Aluminum, commercially known as 3003-H14, .031 strand. The filtering media consists of multiple layers of aluminum, expanded through specified feeds to assure maximum filtering and internal loading capabilities. The frame is formed aluminum channel, mitered and secured at one corner with rivets. The Aluminum Medium Weight Filters are precision-made and thoroughly tested, exceeding the test requirements of Federal Specifications ASTM F872.
For Non-Standard Medium Weight Aluminum prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medium Weight Aluminum Uses:
- Automatic Heating
- Air Conditioning Units
- Any application where a Medium Weight Aluminum Filter is needed
- Maximum Temperature is 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Available in 3/8”, 1/2”, 1”, 2”, 3”, and 4” widths
- Available in non-standard sizes
- Quantity discounts available
- All filters will be made exactly as ordered unless a stock part number is used or “nominal” is indicated on the order. Special sized filters, ordered wrong, cannot be returned.